Why do you not have the entire Lorna Jane range?
Being an authorised Lorna Jane reseller, we have the opportunity to purchase the items that we believe are a good fit for my clientele however we have access to the Lorna Jane range and If you see something on the Lorna Jane website or instore that you love, in most cases we will be able to source that item for you and deliver it to you. Please contact me today.
Do you deliver to all countries?
No, we only deliver domestically in Australia. However, please contact me directly because there are some products that we can deliver internationally.
Can I cancel an order online?
In some circumstances we may be able to cancel your order, so please call me. However, if you've received an email confirmation then your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
When will my order arrive?
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours although in busier times this may increase to 48 hours. All of our orders are sent using a variety of different courier services so delivery times may vary from one location to the next.
Please note we cannot guarantee a delivery date, only that we will dispatch as detailed above.
How do I check the status of my order?
To check your order status, just sign in and go to your account and then view orders.
- Order pending means your order hasn't been processed yet
- Order processing means your order could be at any point between the warehouse receiving it and despatching your goods
- Dispatched means your order has left our warehouse. You'll receive an email confirming despatch
- Cancelled means your order has been cancelled either by you or us
- Failed means we have been unable to process payment for your order
- Refunded means your order has a full or part refund applied
Will I be notified when my order has been dispatched?
Yes. You will receive an automated dispatch email when your order is fulfilled.
How will I know my order has been delivered?
You will receive an email to notify you that your order has been delivered.
What will I get when I subscribe to your newsletter?
When you subscribe to our newsletter you will receive a regular email which updates you about Danielle's All Things Fit and Fabulous and will contain details of any discounts, special offers, new products and the first look at new products. On all newsletters is the option to unsubscribe.
Is it safe to enter my payment details online?
We use both PayPal and Shopify Payments as they are two widely known and secure payment providers to ensure your details are kept safe. We recommend that you do not enter your details on an unsecured public network and that you both protect your computer in the normal way and that you log off from our website once your transaction is complete.
What payment options do you offer?
You can make payment in the following ways:
1. Online via secure payment provider Shopify Payments which accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex cards as well as Apple Pay
2. Online - PayPal (account required)
3. Offline - Bank transfer
4. Offline - Phone payment (all major credit/debit cards excluding Amex). Please note to do this we have a number of security checks we have to perform, please do not be offended we ask everyone.
If you would prefer to make an offline payment please contact me for further details.
My delivery has arrived damaged - what are my options?
We're very sorry your items have arrived damaged. Please call or email me with your order confirmation number ready and we'll be here to help.
I have been sent the wrong goods, what do I do now?
We’re sorry you have received the wrong items, please call or email me with your order confirmation number ready and we would be happy to resolve this for you.
Where Are You Located?
Danielle's All Things Fit and Fabulous
10 Gulson Tce Moorebank, NSW, 2170
Phone: +61 401 423 507